Friday, September 21, 2012

MORE NFL WEEK 3

* TAMPA BAY  +8  at   DALLAS

Although I think the Cowboys should pull this one out because it's their home opener, I think the Bucs will be able to keep it within a TD.

* ARIZONA  +3  vs   PHILADELPHIA

The Cardinals are still not getting much respect as underdogs at home.  Their defense is for real, and I think it's in the top 5 in the league.  Kolb going against Philly's D does make me nervous, but he is yet to throw a pick.  That'll probably end on Sunday, but he may be able to pull it out, considering his defense is so good.  Michael Vick has already thrown 6 INT's and might be running for his life, due to his center being out.  That could be big, but overall I see this game coming down to about 3 or 4 either way.

No comments:

Post a Comment