Sunday, February 5, 2012

SUPER BOWL

So here we are folks.  Now at the very last game of the season (sigh).  It sucks for a good bit of my fellow hometown sports fans that have to watch bball now, and then have a complete no sports period during the summer.  We will enjoy this game, though, to my brothers and only friends, this is it, man.  I think this is going to be a terrific game to watch.  Lots of back and forth with good defense being played on certain drives.  Watch out for a DB in New England's secondary to make a game changing play.  The secondary has been being derailed by media who don't understand.  This is a bend but don't break defense that can take the ball away in the secondary.  Billy B probably didn't sleep much the past two weeks due to critics questioning his expertise in coaching.  I think it will be addressed for this game.  I also think Stephen Ridley, who was out for the last game due to fumbling the ball too much, very well might play and could have a good game.  Patriots should try to run the ball in this game to tame those DE's.  For those betting props my boy tells me bet the blue gatorade bath it's 9 to 1.  So enjoy the game and all you bring with it like your chips, dips, trips, gyna lips, and many sips of beer as we cheer for tonight SUPER BOWL SUNDAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment