Tuesday, February 14, 2012

RANDY MOSS

So we've all heard the news about the other Mossman, who wants to come play for an NFL team again next season.  First, I think this guy was probably the best WR skill set in the history of the game.  That doesn't mean he was the best ever to play, because I think Jerry Rice was.  Randy was not a very good teammate at times and he really had kind of a bad attitude and disrespect for the NFL.  I'm not talking about that shit he did in '04 with the pantomime of him mooning the crowd, either.  I thought that shit was so overblown.  Who gives a fuck, huh? I'm talking about the video after that, which was captured of him showing no respect at all for the league and no appreciation for his position in life.  Find it on Youtube, it's funny.  We all know about his other shenannigans, like a couple years ago insulting a caterer for no reason.  The bottom line now is he's 35 and has already been cut from a team, and last I saw he looked pretty done.  Terrell Owens was another great receiver, who at 35, was pretty much finished.  I think the odds of this guy making any kind of big impact on a team next year are slim.

No comments:

Post a Comment