Thursday, November 3, 2011

NFL WEEK 9 PICK

*New Orleans  -8.5  vs  Tampa Bay

I think the Saints should definitely bounce back after what was somewhat a debacle last week. Ii say somewhat because I read an article in this Monday's New Orleans paper The Times Picayune about how Stephen Jackson called the whole team out before that game.  It said how he gave a speech asking the team how deep they could dig, and said he was confident of them defeating any team that came to that dome Sunday.  He also rushed for 160 and the Rams discovered a weapon in Brandon Lloyd, so I think they might actually play some competitive football from here on.  I don't want to make excuses for the Saints, though, they do have some things to work out on the O line, but I think they may be able to manage.  If they don't do as I predict this week, THEN, maybe  make a note for concern.

Predicted Score : Saints 31  Bucs 17

No comments:

Post a Comment