Wednesday, November 2, 2011

$$$$$ MONEY PLAY $$$$$

** LSU +5  at  Alabama

I have opened my eyes all year to this Tiger team and see the best college football team in the country.  Jarrett Lee has played exceptionally well, for what we've seen in the past, and just in general.  He's only thrown 2 INT's and completing 66 % of his passes.  So he's doing everything they need and ask and doing it well.  He is also a senior and has started quite a few games, including big games(Alabama '08 as a true frosh), so he's battletested.   There running game, in my opinion, is the best, the defense has instinctive playmakers and their whole entire team depth is unreal.  I mean, they were missing their most productive offensive and defensive players against Auburn(an arch rival), and did not miss a beat.  On the other side, Bama is pretty awesome too.  Trent Richardson is a gamer and their defense has playmakers and is great, but I don't think they have the depth like LSU and maybe even as much leadership.  The inexperience at QB, I think will catch up with the Tide in the end.

Predicted Score :   Tigers 17   Crimson Tide 13

No comments:

Post a Comment