Wednesday, October 5, 2011

NFL PLAYS

So if you follow, then you are probablly just as disappointed as me for last weeks results.  Well, the first few weeks of the season are some of the hardest to predict.  Even the best of the best lose in this time span.  I do happen to love this particular game, though.  I LOVE my chances!  I actually love them so much that if it were physically possible I would give them a rimmer.  That is the Detroit Lions on their first MNF game in like 10 years.  This game is very similar in ways to the 2006 home opener on MNF for the New Orleans Saints vs Atlanta.  Rest assure that Ford Field will be electric and that this will be an emotional game for the Lions, and I don't think anyone wants to play them there this Monday.

*** Detroit -5.5  vs  Chicago

Predicted Score :  Lions 34  Bears 16


*San Francisco - 3  vs  Tampa Bay

The Bucs have to travel all the way from the ass end of the country to the opposite side on a short week.  Teams that have to do this do not have much success winning this game. Plus, the Niners are a way better coached team.

No comments:

Post a Comment