Monday, October 3, 2011

NFL MONEY PLAYS

Ok, so I was wrong about the Vikings.  They are a BAD team and I think it's mainly because Leslie Frazier is doing a terrible job trying to coach them and will be gone when the season's over.  There is obviously some talent here, I mean, they have one of the best RB's in football and they don't at all use him properly.  I was also wrong about McNabb.  Stick a fork in him.  I always try to recognize where I was wrong and admit it.  God knows sometimes it costs a pretty penny when I am, but no worries.  Let's get 'em back tonight with this one.

**Tampa Bay  -9.5   vs   Indianapolis           If you can't get it at 10 or lower you may want to just pass, just in case of a worst case scenario.

Predicted Score :  Bucs 27  Colts 10

No comments:

Post a Comment