Thursday, June 2, 2011

Sport's Purgatory

To all my brothers and only friends, hail to the rest of the NBA Finals.  Maybe even the Stanley Cup, which has been exciting, and they both should be fun series to watch.  Enjoy it while it lasts, because we are approaching a period of time I like to call "Sport's Purgatory".  You should be able to get it, I mean the Catholic religion is most popular in America right?   Well folks it can be like hell, especially down here in the Big EZ, my boys it's hotter than the Devil's trousers SON!  We also typically don't like baseball all that much here in Nawlins, in fact, I really can't even stand to watch the highlights.  I know it is too far away, but I can't help but get frickin ancy about football.  Wait a minute.  What if we don't have it.  I'm pretty damn sure we will have it, just shortened by a game or two.  Well all I will end this on is that my Saints did have what I think was an excellent draft, and it will be fucking ON  this season.  If we lose that first Thursday Kick-Off game I won't like it, but on the other hand I'd rather play them in January in the Superdome, if ya know what I mean.........

No comments:

Post a Comment