Thursday, June 30, 2011

NFL Football

I am so fuckin ready for football, it's not normal.  We are going to get it(don't forget college), but I can't stand this uncertainty of whether or not the REAL thing will be here on time.  I understand there's optimism that a deal is close but these titheads still have not agreed, and we don't know how close they really are.  I know this, like my boy Money told me today they don't want to lose that September 11th Kick-Off day or any of that week including the opener on the 8th.  That will be a real hit for the League and then they will know it's "shit or get off the pot" time, but let's hope like hell it doesn't come to that.  So to all you real fans (not you assholes that watch 16 games a year, you know who you are)  when they do get this deal done it will be a time to celebrate.  We are going to celebrate the fact that greed and  power are not going to take our fuckin pastime away...Hopefully by July 15th

No comments:

Post a Comment