Thursday, November 10, 2016

NFL POWER PLAY

                          REFUND SUNDAY

Due to my last big play I gave being a total failure, I am here to make up for it.  This next play I am giving is a guarantee.  I will refund your ticket if it loses.  Show me something that showed you bet, and up to a certain amount, I will pay for.  If you were following me all year through my package and taking just the plays I've given, you would still be up a decent amount.  I do want to make up for a loss, that was supposed to be my biggest play all year, though.  Take this and I guarantee it.  I'm that confident.

NEW ENGLAND -7.5  vs   SEATTLE

Once again, I will say that the Hawks are really not that good.  They'll probably end up 9-6-1, and that's in a sad division and crappy conference this year.  This is a game they will definitely lose.  Not only do they lose, but it will be kinda ugly, and I see it as a wake up call.  For one, they are on a long trip on a short week.  They are also missing Bennett, still, who is probably their best defensive player.  Chancellor may be out too.  Regardless, the Patriots are just way better, and they are coming off a bye and will be more than ready for this rematch, since Superbowl 49.  As watery as the league is this season, I think the Patriots are a great team, and I can see them going 15-1.  They probably won't end up less than 14-2.

PREDICTED SCORE : PATRIOTS 31  SEAHAWKS 10

No comments:

Post a Comment