Thursday, October 6, 2016

COLLEGE FOOTBALL PLAY

** LOUISIANA TECH +3(-130)   VS   WESTERN KENTUCKY

I'm still trying to figure out why La Tech is  an underdog at home in this match.  I guess it must be that they have given up a lot of points and W. Kentucky hasn't really, and they play better defense than Tech, usually.  Well, the Bulldogs can play in defensive battles, because they lost a 21-20 nail biter to Arkansas earlier in the season.  I know they blew a rather late lead, but they're not supposed to be able to win a road game like that.  You know what "they" say.  If it seems too obvious, then stay away, or go the other way.  As much as I see it as going with the obvious, I just can't find a reason to not like the Bulldogs at home tonight.  Especially, because the last time they played the Hilltoppers at home 2 years ago, they stomped them 59-10, and in last year's match in W. Kentucky, they lost in a shootout by 3.  It seems as if this game could be a lot like that one, so I will take the 3 just in case La Tech can't pull it out.  I really think they win, though.  Another nice fact, is that W. Kentucky has lost one game at home in five years, so they are really good there, and not as much on the road, and the Bulldogs barely lost last year.  I think Tech is a little better this year, and they have given up a lot of points, but it was to some very high scoring teams.  As I said, they hung in a defensive battle in Arkansas.  The last home game the Hilltoppers lost was to Vanderbilt, and we know that's not really an SEC team.  This should be a real good game.  I will be watching this and not the weak NFL game that will be on too.  GO BULLDOGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment