Wednesday, November 18, 2015

NFL WEEK 11 PLAY

*** OAKLAND -1(-130)   at    DETROIT

For starters, I am not taking too much into account for the Lions beating Green Bay in Lambeau last week.  It was bound to happen after 24 years.  Detroit knows the Packers all too well from playing them twice every year, and also had an extra week to prepare for them.  Green Bay has also failed to find an identity on offense. They benched their RB, due to horrible offensive line play, and their defense is just not doing it's job.  The Raiders have been relevant this year, which is a lot better than they have been in past years.  I'm not ready to call them a good team, but they are decent and do play some good offense.  They just lost to a good team this past week, and now get to play a bad one.  They are in must-win mode now and need every game now, basically.  There is also a very low chance that the Lions will win two games in a row, because they are still a mess of a team that has a pretty shitty coach.  If you're going to back Oakland I suggest taking them now, because I think the line will move up on you as we get closer to kick-off.  It went from opening at -1.5 to -2 now.  I bought it down to -1 for extra insurance.  I just can't see Oakland losing this one.  They aren't too good, but too good to lose this one, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment