Wednesday, March 26, 2014

NCAA MEN'S BASKETBALL FUTURE

FLORIDA GATORS TO WIN NATIONAL TITLE  +300

I know that this is the NCAA tournament, that there are a lot of upsets in it, and the best team can get knocked out earlier than they should.  I also know that this Florida team has a lot of chemistry and a lot of upperclassmen on it.  People will tell me that there are no guarantees.  Well, no shit.
I can guarantee you that if you like to invest and Florida does win it all, you will regret not throwing down something.  If the Gators do win four more in a row and take the title you will watch triple the amount you could have put up just pass you by.  I think people forget how great of a coach Billy D is, and that there is a reason why this team has won 28 games in a row.  I think they are poised to win this championship and that they are a steal at 3/1.

No comments:

Post a Comment