Monday, December 17, 2012

MONDAY MORNING NFL

I couldn't have been more wrong, once again, about my New Orleans Saints yesterday.  I backed the other team, because the season was already over and I thought they'd probably lose so I could actually enjoy it in some way.  I know what some of you so called True Fans think, but I don't care and really don't need to justify it, but I kind of just did.  I am a true fan but also a bettor and business person.  If you have never listened to a whole Saints game on the radio, then you're not as true of a fan as me, because back in the day we had to listen to home games this way.  So sorry I didn't get to enjoy a meaningless win, where the Saints looked better than they did all year.  I was glad to see them play like this and hope it carries into next year.  At least the defense has started to improve in the second half of this year, but it needs to get much better next season.  As for the Falcons, they have proved that maybe this chatter about them not being a real team was just squirrel talk.  I know it's still the regular season, but the dirty birds needed that game vs the Giants and I think they showed they can play like one of the best teams.  Green Bay is healthy and clinched their division, owning the Bears, who have continued to slip.  I guess you can't count the Packers out of making a play-off run.  Atlanta still has to show this same dominance in the play offs if they want to go to a Superbowl.  Peyton Manning and the hot Broncos continue to roll and after last night the Pats don't look so unbeatable anymore. I know it's early but I'll take the Broncos to play in the AFC Championship game.  Strange things happen in the NFL along with the play offs.  There tends to be a team that surprises some in the post season and I think the Seattle Seahawks could be one of those teams this year.  I'm not saying they are winning anything but don't be shocked if they make their conference championship game.  Something has told me all year that the Giants are not going back to the SB.  Hell, they might not even make the play offs now. Ha. Fuck you Eli.  I can't really tell who's going to make the big game this year just yet, because it is still too early, but I am thinking Broncos will represent the AFC.  The NFC is sort of a toss up, and although I must see them look good in at least one game, I am not one that thinks the Falcons can't be for real, because they can.  It will most probably come down to San Fran, GB and Atlanta.  Now let me go try to enjoy the rest of these two regular season weeks.

No comments:

Post a Comment