Thursday, June 21, 2012

NBA FINALS CLOSEOUT

*** Miami (-150)   vs    Oklahoma City

I never thought I'd say this a week ago, but when I'm wrong I have no problem admitting it.  I am swallowing my words because Lebron is focused and doing the things he wasn't last year in the Finals and his team around him is playing well also.  They are too focused and too determined and just a better team than the Thunder at this point.  OkCity will probablly use this experience in the future because now is not their time.  They really need another shooter-scoring weapon, because D Fish is too old.  Maybe a little help for the lack of offense they receive from Perkins in the middle and Westbrook will be kept and he does do some geat things, but let's be honest.  He has the basketball IQ equivalence of a burlap sack.  Well enjoy the last of NBA this season, because I will not be watching, but just collecting when it's over.

No comments:

Post a Comment