Wednesday, April 11, 2012

NBA 2011-2012 CHAMPIONSHIP

I have made up my mind and am going with the Oklahoma City Thunder to win it all this year.  I think they will most probably be playing the Miami Heat in the Finals, and along with the fact that I think Lebron will be lacking again when it counts, I believe Ok City has got what it takes.  Kevin Durant is the top scorer in the league and he's a lock to be the MVP, I think.  Westbrook is like his Scottie Pippen, scoring 24 ppg, along with James Harding, making up for this dangerous scoring trio.  I think they've got enough depth and play very good defense, and have lots of confidence and have progressed throughout this season.  I think this will be the start of a dynasty, for I see this team winning multiple rings.  I went with them to take the crown at +300 (that's 3-1), which is a great bargain.  I'm not saying the Heat will definitely not do it, because they can and most definitely should take it this year.  I do think the Thunder winning the West and going to the Finals is FREE MONEY $$$$$$$.  So go ahead and bet it now at -130.  They're not going to just give it away, but if you have the resources to  make a nice investment in this, I highly suggest doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment