Wednesday, March 14, 2012

PEYTON MANNING

He is visiting today with the Tennessee Titans, whom I think have the best shot at signing him.  Think about it.  They have one of the best running backs, their defense is good, they have an emerging big threat WR in Kenny Britt, and the coach played ball with Peyton's dad (ties with the family).  It really doesn't have all that much to do with them playing the Colts twice, but if you think he doesn't want to beat them over and over for letting him go, think again.  He has an extreme competitive edge to him.  Remember when he said "You better draft me or I will come back and kick your butt" or something of that sort on an NFL Films thing they did on him.  He wants to go to a team that can win a SuperBowl quick and with Peyton, I think the Titans can be the top threat in the AFC, possibly.  Denver would probably be the team that has the second best chance, because of all the money they have, but do you really think he wants to go to a team whose back-up QB gets so much publicity.  We will see.  If I were Peyton, I'd really like Tennessee's formula and the fact that they were the only one of these teams who had a winning record last year without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment