Monday, December 12, 2011

TIMMY CHRIST MY LORD AND SAVIOR

I don't know if as you read this you actually saw the fourth quarter heroics by Denver Broncos QB Tim Tebow, but if you didn't, google it or something.  This guy is an amazing leader, and tremendously passionate football player.  I know their defense is pretty good and John Fox is a good coach, but need I remind everyone that this team was 1-4 without Tebow, and 7-1 with him...Do the math kids.  This guy is the catalyst for this team's recent success and if you don't see it you just don't want to.  I don't understand how you could be a football fan and not like this guy.  I know a lot of people would say stop blowing him..well if I was a girl I would at the drop of a hat.  Anyhow, this guy is my true savior for he saved my weekend.  If you follow then you saw what happened in Cincy..Thank God for Timmy Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment