Tuesday, September 6, 2011

WHAT A FINISH!

Well, I hope y'all were able to see the end of that Maryland  vs  Miami game last night, because it was something.  It's 26-24 Terps and I got Maryland -4, and Miami is on like their own 40 or something, and I'm thinking my chances are slim to none, because they will just stop em or lose.  Sometimes in this business you catch breaks as well as some bad ones.  Dude from Maryland picks it off, and there's like 30 seconds left, and instead of going down, which is the safe and smartest thing to do at that point, he takes it to the house and Mr. Moss gets paid.  I forgot the dude's name, but coach Edsall would have been a lot less calmer when he pulled him aside,  if they hadn't just sealed the victory.  Sometimes it happens like that my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment