Wednesday, August 31, 2011

MONEY PLAYS

So as I am about to embrace you with my knowlege, I am going to foreworn some of my followers that there is no such thing as a LOCK. Got it? That means nothing is guaranteed son, because it aint.  The only thing I can probablly guarantee you is that I will not win every pick.  I always tell it like it is, although sometimes hoping to be wrong.  When there are investments on matchups, I rank my plays with a star ranking.  * is basically for shits and giggles, and I'm at the point to where my cold hard cash doesn't even touch these plays...Well, at least not too often.  There are also **, and *** which are when high stakes are risked, and ****, and *****  usually don't come around but maybe once or twice a season, but those are Mothers my friend.  SO LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!


Saturday, September 3 2:30c    

**Notre Dame -11  vs   South Florida

Did I mention I love Brian Kelly as a caoch.  I think he is great and the Irish are going to have a good season this year, and this is where it starts in South Bend against a team they are much better than.  Crist will get the start at QB and should look very sharp, as well as the defense that returns 9 starters.  South Florida brings back their QB BJ Daniels who is nothing more than mediocre and return less starters on a team that wasn't that good anyhow.    Predicted Score:  Irish 38  Bulls 17

No comments:

Post a Comment