Wednesday, April 27, 2011

NBA Play-offs

So it has been, I'll just say it, a  f*@!king phenomenal run for the Hornets.  I mean most were thinking sweep, be honest.  I thought some of the games would be tough, which they have, but I really didn't see the Hornets getting more than 1.  Monty has done a swell job and Chris Paul is second to none for point guards in the league.  Well, I hate to be the bearer of bad news,  but it's over for the Hornets in this next game.  It should be a great game to watch, but I think Black Mamba's magic will kill 'em in the end.  I'm sorry I know I'm supposed to cheer for the Hornets, which I do (under the influence), and think positively, but I live in reality and try not to be delusional about anything, cause I know we all have.  My friend said if the Hornets win the series he would blow a dude in this telephone booth, which was in the dingy bar we were drinking at.  Hell, that's why I can't really get to into cheering for them to win, cause I would be willing to say something like that also. They're not winning.  Sorry New Orleanians.

No comments:

Post a Comment